PASON LIVE RIG VIEW
A customizable, web-based data viewer, Pason Live Rig View (LRV) displays real-time drilling data to provide an accurate overview of current rig activity. Pason LRV is accessible through the Pason DataHub, a highly-secure application which provides access to drilling data and reports.
PASON LIVE RIG VIEW PROVIDES VALUE TO YOUR OPERATIONS BY:
Delivering real-time data allowing for quicker, more comprehensive decision-making
- Simplifies collaboration with stakeholders
- Simplifies access to extensive operational data
- Enables you to access and analyze web-based data and make confident decisions from anywhere with an Internet connection
Providing a customizable data viewer so you can track specific parameters and data
- Analyze efficiencies and inefficiencies
- Visualize trends
- Set visual and audible alarms to promote safety and quality, and track all alarm activity through logs
Enabling more effective real-time and post-well analysis with meaningful data acquisition
- Review historical data effectively
- Optimize future wells via lessons learned
- Ensure that parameters are viewed and stored more accurately using remotely adjusted geological gas lag
Providing real-time survey management by leveraging the Pason Directional System
- Experience seamless, quality-controlled, real-time delivery of survey data
Use Pason Live Rig View To:
- Display wellbores in 3D. Use enhanced visualizations of your drilling data in a web-based environment.
- Launch and view multiple wells from the Pason DataHub. Select up to 10 wells from the Pason DataHub home page well list, and view them all within a single instance of Pason LRV.
- View directional drilling data. View Pason Directional System data in both 2D and 3D.
- Export data. Export data in industry-standard LAS and CSV formats.
- Display historical drilling data. View any drilling data acquired by the Pason Electronic Drilling Recorder (EDR) on previously drilled wells.
- Search for multiple wells within the application. Use an integrated search tool to search for and display multiple wells within Pason LRV.
- View data from multiple wells. Tabbed browsing enables you to easily view and compare data from multiple wells within a single Pason LRV window.
- Compare rig efficiencies using Automated Rig Activity Detection (ARAD). Get information about tripping in/out, circulating time, connection times, backward/forward reaming, and sliding and rotating.
- View current and offset wells in an interactive 3D display. Get real-time visualization of deviation from the directional well plan, collision avoidance measurements, and dogleg severity. View 3D formation surfaces.
Live Rig View System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, 7 or 8
- RAM: 2GB
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 8 or later, and Firefox 26 or later
- Video: Video card that supports 3D
- Network: Internet access