THE PASON-WELLVIEW FIELD SOLUTION
WellView is a comprehensive corporate well file developed by Peloton that begins at the request to drill and follows through to the well completion. Using powerful schematics, reports, and a query engine, WellView tracks all changes and operations throughout the well’s lifecycle and provides information to the people who need it the most.
The Pason-WellView Field Solution is a result of a unique relationship between Pason’s Electronic Drilling Recorder (EDR) and Peloton’s WellView, a drilling data collection and reporting system. WellView facilitates one-time data collection and uses the existing Pason equipment, thereby eliminating the need to mobilize additional hardware, software, or communications equipment. All data is displayed in standard forms on Pason’s web-based DataHub, which provides a convenient and inexpensive mechanism to collect, store, and distribute rig site data from the field.
- Eliminates the time spent re-keying information and maintains data integrity because tour sheet information is directly imported into WellView
- Is user-friendly by necessity and design thereby reducing frustration and wasted time
- Comes installed on a Windows-based workstation with MS Office so there is no need to mobilize additional laptops and communications hardware
- Provides affordable communications when used with the Pason EDR and broadband satellite. Facilitates reliable, high-speed data transfer from the rig site to the office on a secure website. Information can be retrieved by operators, partners, and service contractors from any location that has Internet access to the Pason DataHub
- Eliminates overhead of carrying field licenses due to a nominal day rate applied to AFEs
- Compatible with and supported by Peloton